- Provides you with accurate Google Analytics and GA4 data that you can trust
- Delivers the best Facebook Pixel and Conversion API integration that exists on Shopify
- Gives you a data layer to simplify adding new tracking to your marketing stack
- Offsets impacts of iOS, AdBlockers, etc. with the latest, most innovative conversion tracking
- Supports you with the best team of eCommerce analytics experts on the planet
But the World of Tracking is Changing (and fast!)
- Shopify released their Web Pixel API for checkout tracking on October 3rd as part of a larger Checkout enhancement rollout
- iOS and browsers are increasing restrictions and cracking down on trackers and cookies
- Consumers are flocking to ad blockers - we now see 43% of U.S. adults are blocking online ads
- More and more marketing channels are requiring server-side CAPI integrations
- Growth of GDPR and cookie consent compliance requirements
I’ll break it down for you. - Brad
We’ve Got You Covered
Over the past two years, Elevar has been pioneering the best server-side conversion tracking solution built on Shopify to allow you to:
- Collect and send 100% of conversions to marketing destinations like Facebook, GA4, Google Ads, TikTok, Snapchat, Impact Radius, and Criteo.
- Scale campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads with lower CPMs (from better tracking)
- See all of your conversion data collected in real-time
- Configure server-side and web pixel API tracking in a no-code environment — without the need of a Google Cloud + Google Tag Manager server-side container that costs up to $100/month+
- Integrate with Consent tools like OneTrust, Pandectes, and Cookiebot
- And much more… (40+ releases!)
Upgrading is Easy
To ensure 100% accurate conversion tracking (we guarantee it), you can easily upgrade to the Elevar Server-Side plan by clicking here.
But wait… there is more! You’ll also get:
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Unlimited access to all new Shopify Web Pixel API integrations as we roll them out
If you have any questions, schedule a call with our experts below.
If you’re on our Basic Plan and utilizing our Google Tag Manager Server-Side integration for Google Analytics and Facebook Conversion API then you can continue to utilize this.
The Elevar Server plan include enhancements not available with GTM server-side like:
- Advanced attribution storage throughout checkout
- Automatic upgrades to the latest channel requirements
- Access to all server-side destinations (see all)
- Access to additional webhook integrations throughout checkout (not just purchase events)
Yes! You can stay on your current plan — there are no changes to this.
You can use these in parallel with Elevar — they are two distinct solutions:
- Triplewhale pulls data into their platform for business intelligence reporting
- Elevar collects and pushes customer data and conversion events from your website to marketing destinations
If you are somewhat comfortable with Google Tag Manager then it should take 1-2 hours, max.
Once you decide to upgrade then your Elevar Dashboard will reset your Source & Destinations and walk you through the entire setup step by step (see image below).
The main aspect you’ll want to look out for is if you are replacing pre-existing tracking in your Shopify store (ex. native Facebook Pixel <> Shopify all) with Elevar’s server-side tracking that you remove the pre-existing tracking after going live.
This package ensures the Elevar team configures your new account to our internal best practices. This package should not be replaced for a full custom onboarding that includes auditing pre-existing tracking, supporting a platform migration, or performing a deep dive into Google Analytics or GA4.
- Configure all Sources on Shopify theme (including data layer updates)
- Configure up to 8 native Destination integrations inside Elevar (server-side and/or client-side)
- Testing & Validating the 8 Destinations configured are triggering as expected and are not duplicating tracking
- Tracking for post purchase upsells and subscriptions within native Shopify checkout
- One 30 minute phone call
- Elevar’s User Journey event tracking
Does Not Include:
- Platform migration QA (ex. Magento => Shopify)
- Elevar will not access your third party applications for the monitoring Facebook Events Manager, Google Ads, TikTok, or other account access.
- Customization to Elevar data layer (ex. Blending customizations from an old data layer to new data layer)
- Order Status page script customization
- Removing pre-existing apps injecting tracking (merchant will have to do this)
- Custom dimension & custom metric implementation
- Custom coding
- Sitewide audit of existing tracking (marketing or analytics tags)